Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » how to change chart automaticly in report builder
how to change chart automaticly in report builder [message #435080] Mon, 14 December 2009 04:05 Go to next message
developer_wassim
Hello,

I developed a report which contains a Camembert cheese, The parameters to enter are the date of edition and the code of the customer.
For every customer that works very well. But when I wish to generate all the customers I have to get back the code of the customer from the request and to spend it in parameter automatically without the seizure of the code, the information of the customer is exact but the Camembert cheese generates without change and I think that I have to cross(spend) the code of the customer in parameter in the Camembert cheese but I do not know how.
My questions:
how to give a parameter in a Camembert cheese under graphic builder either transfer?
do you have another solution so that the Camembert cheese generates for every customer?

Thank you very much
Re: how to change chart automaticly in report builder [message #435134 is a reply to message #435080] Mon, 14 December 2009 08:52 Go to previous message
developer_wassim
Hello,

I want to generate multiple graph on the same report.

Is it possible ?

thanks.
Previous Topic: how to overcome this error
Next Topic: Disable runtime menus (ex:file) Oracle Reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:47:19 CDT 2024