Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Help Wanted (Apex)
Help Wanted [message #434823] Fri, 11 December 2009 00:33 Go to next message
c.caldwell
My name is Christian Caldwell and i work for a non-profit called The Brotherhood. We are a youth program that helps African Americans succeed in school. We have recently expanded and now are in need of a enterprise information system. Managing student information,financial information,fund-rising information, and human resources. Since we are non-profit funds are limited. Our IT staff consist of me and 2 other people. Only i have some pl/sql coding skills. So We seek out to the community, we are looking for some people that can devote some of there spare help us out with this project. It can count as community services if that counts for anything. If any one is interested in this please post or e-mail me. You can also check us out on the web (www.thebrotherhoodusa.org) and we are a legal 501C.

Christian Caldwell
Chief Information Officer
The Brotherhood
c.caldwell@thebrotherhoodusa.org
Re: Help Wanted [message #437532 is a reply to message #434823] Mon, 04 January 2010 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you placed your requirements/desires on the volunteer section of the various 'jobs' search engines?

David
Re: Help Wanted [message #437550 is a reply to message #434823] Tue, 05 January 2010 00:05 Go to previous message
c.caldwell
Yes i have and no luck
Previous Topic: ApEx trigger
Next Topic: How to deploy a developed program by apex
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:31:44 CDT 2024