Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Is it possible to Save Oracle Reports Output as PDF (Reports 10g, Win XP)
Is it possible to Save Oracle Reports Output as PDF [message #433469] Wed, 02 December 2009 08:10 Go to next message
infosuresh2k

Hi,

Is it possible to Save Oracle Reports Output as PDF(file_name.pdf) format in the system folder(say C:\temp\file_name.pdf).

Note : i dont want to open the report preview as PDF, just i want to save the PDF file in the a specified location.

Regards,
Suresh.V
Re: Is it possible to Save Oracle Reports Output as PDF [message #433524 is a reply to message #433469] Wed, 02 December 2009 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Check Report's Online Help System; search for DESTYPE (for quite a few examples) as well as DESFORMAT (which offers PDF).

Something like this is probably what you are looking for:
rwrun report=test.rdf userid=scott/tiger@mydb desformat=pdf destype=file desname=c:\mydir\test.pdf
or
http://myias.mycomp.com:7779/reports/rwservlet?server=myrepserv+report=test.rdf+userid=scott/tiger@mydb+desformat=pdf+destype=file+desname=c:\mydir\test
Re: Is it possible to Save Oracle Reports Output as PDF [message #434958 is a reply to message #433469] Sat, 12 December 2009 01:47 Go to previous message
dhinendra
hi suresh when you got the output of your report on your screen then follow this path to convert your file into pdf format---

file->Generate to file->pdf

now your report will save in the pdf format.
Previous Topic: To call explicit parameters to Discoverer Folder in Disco Admin
Next Topic: If possible refernce matrix cell in report builder 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:56:28 CDT 2024