Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » i wants to sum all of the group totals
icon4.gif  i wants to sum all of the group totals [message #431545] Wed, 18 November 2009 01:05 Go to next message
seyed456

/forum/fa/7038/0/
Herewith am attaching the image ,
i needs to sum of all totals or group totals.
I mean YTD01 for the above description shoes ,shirts and trousers to be summed up in total for all field..
I mean YTD02 for the above description shoes ,shirts and trousers to be summed up in total for all field..

Am using matrix with group style .
Also i have been thinking of trying to implement since i dint get any idea .May you people can share with me.

Thanks
Syed.Very Happy
Re: i wants to sum all of the group totals [message #431550 is a reply to message #431545] Wed, 18 November 2009 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seyed456

/forum/fa/7039/0/

If i sum of all totals per depot then i shud exclude the group totals.Unless only sum of all group totals.

How i can reference the group totals per depot or ytd01 per depot.
Since am using query to get the data.
Am using region as matrix group such as group total ,...
Am using depot as matrix row such as depot 43,42,...
Am using description as matrix column such as shoes,shirts...
matrix cell field as sum(ytd01)..

Please tell me how can i get the value for the full total ?./

Re: i wants to sum all of the group totals [message #431607 is a reply to message #431545] Wed, 18 November 2009 08:15 Go to previous message
seyed456

atleast tell me how to find the summary for each column,

I know the way which i tried.
If i go for creating summary column in the datamodel and create the column field under the report of the first column .and give source as the summary column,.but it wont work for my case here.

Please support me if u find time..
Previous Topic: How to print object on each page
Next Topic: Hiding non printing characters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:50:41 CDT 2024