Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Place holder related issue
Place holder related issue [message #426356] Thu, 15 October 2009 01:12 Go to next message
mahantesh
In My report , i am calling function by which i calculate tracation and functional open balance.
This function returns transaction value and functional value is assigned to placeholder.
My report is showing last value in the place holder as functional value for all the record fetched in report

For refrence i am attaching .rdf file.
Name of function in which i am facing problem is APBANK_BAL

Guide me in this

Thanks
Mahantesh
  • Attachment: APBANKPTN.rdf
    (Size: 124.00KB, Downloaded 1179 times)
Re: Place holder related issue [message #426379 is a reply to message #426356] Thu, 15 October 2009 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dshakthi
you should have created the place holder inside the group. try deleting the place holder which you have placed outside and create a new place holder inside the group as you have created the formula column. it should work
Re: Place holder related issue [message #426382 is a reply to message #426356] Thu, 15 October 2009 03:37 Go to previous message
mahantesh
Thanks dshakthi
Initialy i was doing that only but it is of no use.
My Problem is resolved

Instead of call function inside the formula colum, i have put body of my function in side formula column and my problem is solved

Mahantesh
Previous Topic: getting years
Next Topic: How to DIsable Advance Printing Option Trough PRT file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:59:05 CDT 2024