Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » issue while skipping even pages (oracle report builder 10g)
issue while skipping even pages [message #419992] Wed, 26 August 2009 06:59 Go to next message
informkar
Hi,

I'm having a report in which I have to skip even pages.
To be specific, I'm having an invoice report and contains several invoices to be printed and each invoice can have different number of pages (ie) one invoice can have 3 pages, one can have 4 etc.
So if a particular invoice ends up in an odd page say 3rd page then the next invoice should be printed on on 5th instead of 4th page.

I have succeeded in this and I'm printing page number in the report.(ie) page n of total pages and it will be reset for each invoice.

The problem is total pages includes the blank page also.
for eg : if an invoice is having 3 pages, so as per my requirement a blank page will be inserted but in the total pages instead of 3 page it is showing 4.
I have used the totalpages field which is available in report builder by default for getting the total number of pages and I have set the pagenumbering format to be reset at the invoice number.Even then it includes the blank page for total page number. So just want to know whether ther is any other alternative for getting the total page number.

rgds
Kar
Re: issue while skipping even pages [message #420701 is a reply to message #419992] Tue, 01 September 2009 12:21 Go to previous message
shanmugarajanbu

Hi,

change the page protect and page break property as "NO" for frame and repeating then chk the report blank page will not come.

regs
Shanmugaraj G.
Previous Topic: Report Builder ora-12532
Next Topic: How to create a whereclause at runtime
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:05:32 CDT 2024