Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » don't display on last page
don't display on last page [message #418454] Sat, 15 August 2009 12:25 Go to next message
shanmugarajanbu

Hi,

I no need to dispaly one text field in last page only.

How find out the last page.

i have used to the srw.get_page_num() but iam not able do. please any one help me.

shan.
Re: don't display on last page [message #422868 is a reply to message #418454] Sun, 20 September 2009 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deepankar_04
For displaying an item at last page only, you just make that item object below the main frame on which you work for report.

The second thing is that you can put that item in TRAILER SECTION.

The third option is that if you put that item on main frame then open that item property by selecting it and press F4 key, then set its PRINT OBJECT ON Property to LAST PAGE.
Re: don't display on last page [message #423710 is a reply to message #422868] Sun, 27 September 2009 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shanmugarajanbu

hi Deepankar,

Thanks for your replay.

say for a example , am going to display the emp name from employee table and based on some condition. emp name i need to display only on last page but am not able to do as like your comments.

please tell me your able to find out the last page .

if we findout then easy to display.

Regards
Sahnmugaraj G.
Re: don't display on last page [message #424051 is a reply to message #423710] Wed, 30 September 2009 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shaz
Can't understand what is your logic of finding out last page of report.
Anyways you can find the last page by creating boilerplate &totalpages or if you want it in a field then create a field and set its source to total pages.

Specify your requirement completely. As the result of condition, your field should print on last page or what???

[Updated on: Wed, 30 September 2009 02:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: don't display on last page [message #425531 is a reply to message #424051] Fri, 09 October 2009 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shanmugarajanbu

hi,

one invoice report we are displaying the signature( bottom of right most corner ).

if am taking the report for one party and this report having 5 pages then last page only this signature should come.

first four pages user manually put the seal in the place of signature column and last page they will not put seal and this signature should come. this is the my requirement.

Re: don't display on last page [message #425908 is a reply to message #425531] Tue, 13 October 2009 00:54 Go to previous message
deepankar_04
If you want a signature only on last page of sheet

then an Option is that open that item property by selecting it and press F4 key, then set its PRINT OBJECT ON Property to LAST PAGE.

Hope its works!
Previous Topic: Terminated with error: <br>REP-300: service handle not initialized
Next Topic: Controlling Font-Size in HTML format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:43:57 CDT 2024