Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Problem with boilerplated items taking up space on the next page with fields expand vertically (Report builder 10.1.2.0.2)
Problem with boilerplated items taking up space on the next page with fields expand vertically [message #417662] Mon, 10 August 2009 20:00 Go to next message
csphard
I have a report where I created a repeating frame the size of 8.5 by 11 page. The top half consist of boilerplated items.
The bottom half consist of text fields that I allow to expand vertically followed by a signature sections. The problem is that when the text fields expand vertically they push the signature section on to the next page. This is ok but instead of the signature section landing at the top of page 2 it lands at the bottom of page 2.

I want it to land at the top of page 2. The problem is that the boilerplated items on the repeating frame all though I say to display on the first page they take up space on the second page.

How do I stop the boilerplated items from taking up space on the second page.

Howard
Re: Problem with boilerplated items taking up space on the next page with fields expand vertically [message #417902 is a reply to message #417662] Wed, 12 August 2009 01:27 Go to previous message
shaz
just go to the property inspector of boilerplate and set the vertical elasticity to variable.

Let me know if your problem is solved.
Previous Topic: how do I calculate the page number is greated than 1
Next Topic: Call report through button and updating print flag
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 17:50:13 CDT 2024