Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Page break and blank page
Page break and blank page [message #417033] Wed, 05 August 2009 14:44 Go to next message
Kensirou
Hi, I'm a beginner and I'm working on a report grouped by a code named "sbc".
The main repeating frame has "page break after" set on "yes" and is composed by :
- frame displaying columns names and the field sbc;
- repeating frame displaying the results of the query.

I have to insert a blank page with 10 lines on it before displaying the next sbc.
For example : pages with sbc 1, blank page with 10 lines, pages with sbc 2 and so on.

Could anyone suggest me how to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.
Re: Page break and blank page [message #417426 is a reply to message #417033] Sat, 08 August 2009 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shaz
Quote:
I have to insert a blank page with 10 lines on it before displaying the next sbc.
For example : pages with sbc 1, blank page with 10 lines, pages with sbc 2 and so on.

Please make me clear... You want the 10 lines to be printed right after the sbc1 on that particular page?? or you want that sbc1 should print completely then your 10 line page and so on ???
Re: Page break and blank page [message #417473 is a reply to message #417426] Sun, 09 August 2009 07:48 Go to previous message
Kensirou
Quote:

Please make me clear... You want the 10 lines to be printed right after the sbc1 on that particular page?? or you want that sbc1 should print completely then your 10 line page and so on ???

Thanks for your reply.
To be clear, I need the first sbc completely printed, then the 10 lines page, then the second sbc and so on.

Anyway I made some progress on the report but I did'nt get the final goal yet :
I created a frame within the Main repeating frame, below the frame displaying columns names and the field sbc, and below repeating frame displaying the results of the query.
I put the 10 lines onto it and set the frame's "Page Break Before" to yes.

Here it is the actual layout :

---Main repeating frame ("page break after" set on "yes")
----------frame displaying columns names and the field sbc;
----------repeating frame displaying the results of the query.
----------frame with 10 lines onto it ("page break after" set on "yes")

My problem now is that the page with 10 lines is displayed together with the frame displaying columns names and the field sbc.

How can I remove the frame with columns names and the field sbc from the 10 lines page, so that I can get a blank page made only by 10 lines?

Thanks.

[Updated on: Sun, 09 August 2009 07:48]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: oc4j-island:default_island, ajp-host:-missing-, ajp-port:-missing-
Next Topic: Printing datas For a selected record from a Mutliple records
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:05:13 CDT 2024