Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Amount coming as Date Format (11.5.10.2)
Amount coming as Date Format [message #416820] Tue, 04 August 2009 07:55 Go to next message
suman.g
Hi All,

I have implemented XML Publisher and Bursting in my report for 'US'.
When I am running this report, data is coming fine in both request output and mail but when German Customers are running they are getting Amount in date format like 'Feb 14' in both outputs.

Please suggest something.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suman

Re: Amount coming as Date Format [message #416993 is a reply to message #416820] Wed, 05 August 2009 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suman.g
Hi All,

I have raised SR with Oracle but they are also saying that:

There is yet no standard solution in XML publisher:
In current implementation of Excel output(XHTML), date format and number format are not supported.
Excel automatically converts them.

You will have to implement a specific solution for that.

Also Bug 5592517 EXCEL OUTPUT IGNORES NUMBER FORMAT DEFINED IN XML TEMPLATE states the same :
In current implementation of Excel output(XHTML), date format and number format are not supported.
Excel automatically converts it that way.

If anybody get to know anything regarding this,Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suman
Regards,
Suman
Re: Amount coming as Date Format [message #435484 is a reply to message #416820] Wed, 16 December 2009 07:41 Go to previous message
tukyunaaya

i use the following tags for date and number in <FORMAT> tag and it works fine..

Date :
<FORMAT>
Date,DD/MM/YYYY

Number:
<FORMAT>
Number,###,###,###, ###,##0.00

i am using this tags in the rtf file i have manually created for the report.
Previous Topic: how i get username/password
Next Topic: Need help for number format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:54:14 CDT 2024