Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Matrix report summary column heading. (Oracle report6i,windows Xp)
Matrix report summary column heading. [message #416187] Fri, 31 July 2009 01:08 Go to next message
ramoradba
Hi all,
Can any one explain me the cause & Solution for the below mentioned?

I had created one matrix report at the end i have one summary column i.e.sum(total) for that i inserted one text field for that summary column.so when ever i executed the report for pdf All are working fine.But If its csv then the problem occurred,
The total (text -not the field value) displays two times How can i print that text only once? For more clarification Please see the attached document. If any one Not able to download Please see the below description.

If it PDF
NAME SAL COMM Total
SRIRAM 100 10 110

If it csv

NAME SAL COMM TOTAL
.......................TOTAL
SRIRAM 100 10 110

Regards
Sriram.
Re: Matrix report summary column heading. [message #416906 is a reply to message #416187] Wed, 05 August 2009 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
I didn't understand why do you need a matrix report here.
I think this is not your real time problem.
Whatever example you have mentioned, that can be done using simple report (not matrix).

If your issue is some thing different, please provide a relevant example.

Anyway for matrix report, have a look at this link.

By
Vamsi
Re: Matrix report summary column heading. [message #416928 is a reply to message #416906] Wed, 05 August 2009 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramoradba
Yes vamsi, The example shown is not real one ....What i want is I wanna print that summary column heading (Total) in csv only once....If it is PDF we can get the text once...But if it is CSV it will occur twice.

Even The link specified by you....Also showing the same ...No such heading for total columns.

Please let me know...If I am Wrong...

Regards
Sriram.
Re: Matrix report summary column heading. [message #416937 is a reply to message #416928] Wed, 05 August 2009 04:45 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Without seeing your rdf, it is difficult to guess the issue.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: REPORTS
Next Topic: how can we display picture on report?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:58:02 CDT 2024