Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Printing datas For a selected record from a Mutliple records
Printing datas For a selected record from a Mutliple records [message #411474] Sat, 04 July 2009 02:55 Go to next message
sprity
Hi....

i have a multi record block. My client wants to print a report based on the
record he selects/clicks.

For example if my employee block has 20 records and my clients clicks 7th record and then
clicks the Print button the particular details should be printed in the report.
I want to know how to use parameter from form to reports for this situation.

A timely help is needed here.....

Thanx in advance........
Re: Printing datas For a selected record from a Mutliple records [message #411510 is a reply to message #411474] Sat, 04 July 2009 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude4084
Hi

I think a Form working instead of parameter form will help you to achieve this task.

-Dude
Re: Printing datas For a selected record from a Mutliple records [message #415127 is a reply to message #411474] Sat, 25 July 2009 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprity
it is solved now....

jus sharing the solution....
In forms we have to call the parameter....
Jus create a text box and pass the selected value(from multi record block) into it.set the parameterform to No and then call
the parameter code.

ex

'&parametrform=no' || '&emp.empno=' || :emp.eno

eno is the parameter used in reports....
Re: Printing datas For a selected record from a Mutliple records [message #417553 is a reply to message #411474] Mon, 10 August 2009 03:49 Go to previous message
becklery
Hi, sprity.
I think you can try RAQ Report. It can realize this requirement easily.
Previous Topic: Page break and blank page
Next Topic: How to write Ref-Cursor Query in Oracle Reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:55:59 CDT 2024