Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Submit and Reset Buttons in oracle Reports Previewer
Submit and Reset Buttons in oracle Reports Previewer [message #411470] Sat, 04 July 2009 02:52 Go to next message
sprity
Hi....

When i generate a report from Form 10g it displays Parameter previewer....

It shows submit and reset button in the top and then list the other paramet values...

Now my client wants the submit button and reset button after the list of parameters not in the top.

As i am new to oracle 10g and to this FORUM can anyone help me....

please direct me to the forum if it is discussed earlier...

Thanx in advance....
Re: Submit and Reset Buttons in oracle Reports Previewer [message #411526 is a reply to message #411470] Sat, 04 July 2009 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What is "Parameter previewer"? How does it look like? Is it the default Report's parameter form (if so, I'm not sure you can modify it), or is it a form you have developed by yourself (if so, simply rearrange that form. In order to do that, you'll need to have the source, of course).
Re: Submit and Reset Buttons in oracle Reports Previewer [message #412810 is a reply to message #411470] Sun, 12 July 2009 07:04 Go to previous message
sprity
Default parameter form or designed parameter form,the buttons appear above the parameter input boxes....

i wanted then to be down the input boxes.

Actually a html form is generated when i call areport from the Form. And the parameter previewer asks for input.

i have attached the report parameter form previewer...

the following code is present in Before Form Value in the property paltte of the report.
<html>
<body bgcolor="#ffffff">
<form method=post action="_action_">
<input name="hidden_run_parameters" type=hidden value="_hidden_">
<center>
<p><table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0>
<tr>
<td><input type=submit></td>
<td width=15>
<td><input type=reset></td>
</tr>
</table>