Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle 10g Reports CSV file output issues (Oracle 10 g Reports - Report Builder 10.1.2.0.2)
icon4.gif  Oracle 10g Reports CSV file output issues [message #395006] Tue, 31 March 2009 00:48
sanjay536
Hi Guys,
I'm working on an oracle reports on 10g report server. It is a csv fie output (DESFORMAT: DELIMITED - DELIMITER: ,).

My Report consists on 4 sections. The report format is shown below.

Header1 - Frame
Repeating frame1 - Repeating Frame
Totals for the above Repeating Frame- Repeating Frame

Header2 - Frame
Repeating frame2- Repeating Frame

Header3 - Frame
Repeating frame3- Repeating Frame

Header4 - Frame
Repeating frame4- Repeating Frame

The 4 sections have conditional formatting, Each section has a control variable to make the section visible or not.

The report works perfectly if i run the report from the Oracle Report Builder Client. All the conditional format do work perfectly.

But when i run the report form the server, it caused the report to show fewer rows i.e truncates the report.It is not server issue, because i had other similar csv reports which works perfectly normal on server without any missing or truncated rows.

I dont understand the concept of Print Object on and Base Print Object properties for the report. Changing these values is causing is causing the report to generate strange output.

When i try to run my report i'm missing a few rows in the repeating frame, but the missing rows are included for the missing rows.

Not sure what is the issue.

i had some other issues also, if i want to show only 2 - 3 - 4 sections, its not showing any sections at all, the report is all blank.

i'm guessing i missing few things about the base printing on and Print Object on properties.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys
Previous Topic: Images in Reports - Error
Next Topic: How to Restrict Number of Rows in Reports 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:00:28 CDT 2024