Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » using packages of oracle10g in oracle Discoverer (database oracle 10g)
using packages of oracle10g in oracle Discoverer [message #391301] Wed, 11 March 2009 12:30 Go to next message
medinaamada
Sad

Hola si alguien me podria ayudar, necesito saber como puedo hacer para usar paquetes de una base oracle con el oracle discoverer...

La idea es usar los paquetes de la base en el discoverer administrator y asi generar los reportes en el discoverer desktop para que estos sean publicados en el oracle portal.

Re: using packages of oracle10g in oracle Discoverer [message #391311 is a reply to message #391301] Wed, 11 March 2009 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Please, keep the main forum discussion in English. If you wish, you can put the question in one of our non-English forums (see the attached image). You'll find them at the bottom of the forum list.

/forum/fa/5883/0/

Or, moderators can move it over there; would you like us to do that?
Re: using packages of oracle10g in oracle Discoverer [message #391312 is a reply to message #391301] Wed, 11 March 2009 13:52 Go to previous message
medinaamada
hello I would like to help ...

I need to know how to use packages in oracle Oracle Discoverer.

I use these packages to perform these processes and generate reports on me but the php processes vary over time and so far I have only seen the creation of custom folders with Querys, but this means that every time you change the processes of the packages have to change the query in the folder and create reports.
Previous Topic: How to get windows username or IP address in oracle reports 9i version web based reports
Next Topic: date as page item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:59:41 CDT 2024