Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Report help (Report 6i,database version 8i)
Report help [message #390377] Fri, 06 March 2009 03:10 Go to next message
mahantesh
Hi all,
In my report there are three queries Main,Cost Revenue.
From Revenue i select exchange rate and currency code , through formula colum i put exchange rate of revenue into place hoder in group of Main query,same way for cost i select exchange rate and currency code , through formula colum i put exchange rate of cost into place hoder in group of Main query.

In cost query i compare currency code of revenue and cost and based on this i use exchange rate of revenue in cost.
Here is problem when i do so then it gives me error as REP-1251: Circular query dependency originating with query 'Q_Cost'.

Can any one help me in this .
I had attached rdf.

Re: Report help [message #390396 is a reply to message #390377] Fri, 06 March 2009 03:53 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is what Oracle says:
Quote:
REP-1251: Circular query dependency originating with query '<query name>'.

Cause: Your report contains at least two queries, with each requiring the other to be executed first. The query listed in the message is one of the conflicting queries.

Action: Edit the query listed or another conflicting query to remove the circular dependency.

Previous Topic: How to 'Group'
Next Topic: Parameterized reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:40:30 CDT 2024