Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » ORACLE REPORTS 10G + web reports + DATE FORMAT (WINDOWS)
ORACLE REPORTS 10G + web reports + DATE FORMAT [message #384936] Thu, 05 February 2009 15:24 Go to next message
mackey155
hI, I have a question about the date format that i show in a jsp report. The thing is that i want my date with this format 'RRRR-MM-DD' and all i get in the browser when i run my report is 05/03/09, meaning 'DD/MM/YY'.

I even set the property mask of the field as 'RRRR-MM-DD', but it wont work.

this is the line that retrieves me a date.
<td <rw:headers id="HFMEFECREG64" src="HBMEFECREG64"/> class="OraCellText"><rw:field id="FMEFECREG64" src="MEFECREG" nullValue="&nbsp;"> F_MEFECREG </rw:field></td>

So, in a nutshell i need to know how do i set a format mask on a date that will be shown in a jsp report (web report).

Thanks a lot Smile
Re: ORACLE REPORTS 10G + web reports + DATE FORMAT [message #384959 is a reply to message #384936] Thu, 05 February 2009 22:46 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As far as I can tell, if you have properly set the format mask, Oracle will display date value in that very format.

How does the result look like when you run the report from Reports Developer? Did you "Compile All" (Ctrl + Shift + K) the report? Did you run a correct report version (i.e. perhaps you have misplaced it on the web server and waste time on solving a non-existent problem)?
Previous Topic: Discoverer Plus & Viewer Date/Time Issue
Next Topic: Page Total /Carryforward Total for next Page?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:25:06 CDT 2024