Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Oracle Express and Visual Basic.
Oracle Express and Visual Basic. [message #366900] Mon, 16 August 1999 12:03 Go to next message
Sourabh Kurane
Hi everybody,
I have a problem here.
I wish to connect Oracle Express Database [[Ver. 5.0.3]] with VB as front-end.
Is this possible. We are tying but till now not successful.
If anyone knows the method or the availability of drivers for this please inform me.

You can contact me at sourabh_k@vsnl.com or sourabhk@sohm.soft.net

Thanks.

Regards,
Sourabh
Re: Oracle Express and Visual Basic. [message #366904 is a reply to message #366900] Wed, 08 September 1999 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
krishna
Hi sourabh,

The oracle express server only understands snapi calls and the best way to really make any front end application to talk to express cube is to write a program which can convert user and multi dimensional operations to snapi commands .

krishna
Vb6 [message #366949 is a reply to message #366900] Sat, 07 October 2000 13:56 Go to previous message
nLo
How would I add 12 different textbox's to one large textbox in a list form? I would also like to know how to organize the way that each textbox is entered into the one textbox? Each of the 12 textbox's will recieve a number value and the number value will change frequently. I want them organized in the one textbox from top to bottom and from lowest value to the highest. Just like they show scores in golf. If you need more explanation about my question please e-mail me. Thanx
Previous Topic: bitmapped indexing
Next Topic: Creating Log file in Express
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:50:40 CDT 2024