Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Right Margin in Report 6.0 Increases Automaticaly
Right Margin in Report 6.0 Increases Automaticaly [message #366813] Thu, 14 September 2000 02:22 Go to next message
Naba J Neog
Hi All,

In my Win 98 Pc I have set up the printer with Page Size 15(Inch) By 12(inch). Right Margin,Left Margin, Top Margin And Bottom Margin set to 0. This is my default printer.

Under above situation If try to print a report from Report(6.0) designer (The report is of 15 Inch wide By 12Inch in height) the right margin automaticaly set to 6.14(inch). This figure is not same that was set in Windows. Of course, I can change the margin and print it. But the problem is In Client PC this report is called from Forms(6.0) output directly goes to printer. One other strange thing is if a report is for 8(inch) by 12(inch) then the Right Margin is same as that of set In windows that is 0.

Where is the problem ?
a. Is it with the driver ?
B. Is it with Report ?

Regards.

Naba J Neog
Re: Right Margin in Report 6.0 Increases Automaticaly [message #366814 is a reply to message #366813] Thu, 14 September 2000 07:46 Go to previous message
LB
Hi,

There seem to be some problems(bugs!!!) with Reports 6.0 when it comes to printing. I'd advise you to check out the Oracle site for more info.
Previous Topic: In oracle Reports how to print on a new page
Next Topic: Emailing Reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:45:13 CDT 2024