Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Problems With Report Server 10g (10g)
icon8.gif  Problems With Report Server 10g [message #359913] Tue, 18 November 2008 15:28 Go to next message
scorpio_
Hello! I have problems with the reports server 10g.
Here follows the problem:
In our system will pull hundreds of reports daily and are implemented correctly or run sucessfully!
The problem is that at some point the reports start to go wrong,and they stay waiting in queue and then the following message appears:
Internal Server error
The server error ecountered and internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your reuquest..
After this, if it comes to generating the report, it stays on hold and does not show the reports parameter forms..
In the OAS the report appears whit the following status: opening report and does not end run.
We changed several parameters in the configuration of the server, but this problem still occurs. This problem happens very often.

Can someone help me?

Thanks!!

I have some pictures of the errors generated by if they want to see them...

Thanks!

Please appreciate your help urgently!
Re: Problems With Report Server 10g [message #359914 is a reply to message #359913] Tue, 18 November 2008 15:34 Go to previous message
scorpio_
sorry, I think I published the question in the forum to form
[EDITED by DJM: Moved thread to 'Reports' forum]

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2008 23:09] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: cannot remove Job from Report Queue Manager
Next Topic: Printing Labels onto a User's Local Printer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 23:11:13 CDT 2024