Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Bold Font output in Reports
Bold Font output in Reports [message #354020] Thu, 16 October 2008 02:14 Go to next message
boyet-x
I was updating a report with normal fonts but when I run it in our report server, the pdf and html file output would be bold. When I try to make all fonts in my reports builder to be bold, the output would be normal fonts.

I'm not sure where to check for settings. please help.

Btw, I'm using Reports 10g.

thanks.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 October 2008 02:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bold Font output in Reports [message #354113 is a reply to message #354020] Thu, 16 October 2008 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Do fonts, that you have used in your reports while creating them on your PC, exist on IAS as well? If not, perhaps there was some funny font mapping which produced such an "unexpected" behaviour?
Re: Bold Font output in Reports [message #354188 is a reply to message #354113] Thu, 16 October 2008 22:07 Go to previous message
boyet-x
Yes, I have checked font mapping. It was used as a standard in our system. No problem there.

Actually, this happens particularly when I ctrl-A then ctrl-B in the report layout. When I try to switch back (ctrl-A, then press B to return to normal font), my layout says its already normal but the report output in the server is still in bold characters.

I converted the before and after rdf to rex files and compared.
Apparently there are differences in FONTSTYLE, CHARSET, etc which I don't know how to find in the builder and how to update back.

Anyway, I ended up doing the report again. Another lesson learned Razz
Previous Topic: Cancellation is printing
Next Topic: Oracle Report issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 01:31:14 CDT 2024