Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Exclsusion senarios (Oracle Reports 6i)
icon2.gif  Exclsusion senarios [message #349344] Sat, 20 September 2008 08:58 Go to next message
satishrekha
Hi All,
Presently Iam working on Orcacle Reports6i.
I have one senario in Oracle reports 6i i.e Customer wants the product name shown as
product name    Currency  productstratdate  productrenewaldate
-------------------------------------------------------------
1)wildless         USD 123   12/09/07        12/09/07          
2)core             GBP 2345  12/09/00        04/08/02
3)Evact            USA 479   14/07/02        02/09/08

product name 
--------------   
1)wildless 2)core 3)Evact        

As above senario should populate database values in oracle reports6i, I Need to print these "product name" should print vertically below mentioned <product_name> eg 1)2)3).Please help me out.
It is very urgent.
Thanks in Advance.
Satish.R

[EDITED by LF: added [code] tags to improve readability. MOVED from the Marketplace to Reports forum.]

[Updated on: Sat, 20 September 2008 12:44] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Exclsusion senarios [message #349358 is a reply to message #349344] Sat, 20 September 2008 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Please, read the OraFAQ Forum Guide to get familiar with certain rules that apply when staying on OraFAQ Forum.

Among the others, you'd learn that choosing an appropriate forum helps a lot; for example, asking Reports-related question in the Marketplace forum is not that a good idea, especially if you need an answer urgently.

Furthermore, what is urgent for you doesn't necessarily have to be urgent for the rest of the community; don't forget that it is weekend and not many people spend their free time answering questions, but somewhere else. If it is still very urgent, perhaps you should consider hiring a consultant or contacting Oracle Support Service.

Moreover, learn how to use [code] tags to preserve formatting; data you have posted was presented in an unreadable manner so - why do you think someone will try to decipher what you've said? There are other, properly formatted questions, easier to read and understand which could be answered instead of your, poorly formatted one.

Finally, I read your question several times but I have no idea what is your "input" and what should be the "output". Forum Guide suggests that you should provide CREATE TABLE and INSERT INTO sample data so that we could create our own environment trying to help you.

Of course, you might get the answer after all; there certainly are people who understood what you were talking about but - as it is - I'm afraid I can't help much.
Re: Exclsusion senarios [message #350967 is a reply to message #349344] Sun, 28 September 2008 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude4084
Hi
Two things instantly come in my mind

Use a Function
or
Use Formula Column.

As mentioned by little foot,
Need RDF, tables, and sample data for solution.

-Dude
Re: Exclsusion senarios [message #352069 is a reply to message #350967] Sun, 05 October 2008 23:10 Go to previous message
satishrekha
Hi Please find the sample out put file

Please help me.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 October 2008 23:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Create report on a database trigger
Next Topic: Single Row Space between Each Rows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 23:35:08 CDT 2024