Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Application server configuration changes for Vista (Oracle,10g,Windows Vista)
Application server configuration changes for Vista [message #337665] Thu, 31 July 2008 10:00 Go to next message
aviana
Hi
Our organisation is migrating to Windows Vista on client machines.
I need to test working on the Oracle forms(10g) on Test Vista client machine
Now, we have installed sun's JRE(Version 6-Latest) on the machine as Jinitiator is not supported by Vista
When typing in the forms link, its still not working as it is looking for Jinitiator again(This is wrong, as I installed Jinitiator again but still the form will not load)
Now, I have been told that our Application server is configured such that it is compatible with Jinitiator.
We need to change the settings on the Application server.
Can somebody please tell me the step by step things-to-do to make the Application server side compatible with Vista client?(Configuration changes)
In the net, there are not many documents and nothing much clearer.So if some one has experience it would be really great.

After the Application server side is reconfigured, is there anything else needs to be done on the client side as well?
Re: Application server configuration changes for Vista [message #340642 is a reply to message #337665] Wed, 13 August 2008 10:31 Go to previous message
aviana
Please help!
Is there anyone who knows about this?
I cant find any useful answers from web.
Previous Topic: Oracle Database 10.1.2.0.2
Next Topic: Need help to Hide Internet Explorer toolbars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:46:11 CDT 2024