Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » strange error (disc 10.1.2)
strange error [message #333875] Mon, 14 July 2008 13:17 Go to next message
aarti81
Hi All
I created a custom folder and for this i wrote a query.My question the query that you create in the EUL must be reflected in the plus as well, but for some reason they are giving different number of records, any idead why its happening?

thnnks
Re: strange error [message #334135 is a reply to message #333875] Tue, 15 July 2008 09:00 Go to previous message
skooman
Quote:
the query that you create in the EUL must be reflected in the plus as well

Sorry, what do you mean by this? "Plus" is that Discoverer Plus (contrary to Viewer) or is it SQL*Plus?

But, I guess it comes down to the fact that you have one query (select statement) and in various tools it gives different results, is that right?

If so, please check if you're running EXACT the same statement (no additional joins, where conditions, etc.) on the same database under the same user using the same session settings (NLS for example).

If that's all okay, then check if there are any views involved. Or Virtual Private Database. Or you're working on Apps/EBS with multi-org enabled. And probably there are some more potential reasons for this.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 July 2008 09:00]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: OLE OBJECT to report various PDF documents
Next Topic: to make a frame in static.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 13:50:02 CDT 2024