Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Any one help me for reports ebook .. i need urgent... can u send link page or zip format thanks for
Any one help me for reports ebook .. i need urgent... can u send link page or zip format thanks for [message #330392] Mon, 30 June 2008 01:19 Go to next message
vabhas

No Message Body
Re: Any one help me for reports ebook ... (etc.) [message #330548 is a reply to message #330392] Mon, 30 June 2008 07:22 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What kind of a message is this?

Please, browse the Forum to see how an ordinary topic looks like; it has a title and message body. Title is used to emphasize what you need, and you describe it in message body.

If you are not sure how to do that, visit our Test forum (at the bottom of the forum list) and test your skills over there.

Two topics you have opened today are poorly written. Please, do some additional effort to make them look like as suggested in the OraFAQ Forum Guide.

As of your question: what "reports ebook" are you looking for? I might take a look and see whether there's some documentation about Report Writer 1.1 (but I guess you don't need it). More recent version? Which one?

Besides, did you check Documentation section of the Oracle Technology Network site?
Previous Topic: generating Sequence No in Page level
Next Topic: UTL_HTTP.Request()
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 13:08:25 CDT 2024