Home » Other » Marketplace » Free security Seminar (Oracle)
Free security Seminar [message #325252] Thu, 05 June 2008 06:46 Go to next message
MattSummerbell

Information security is a major concern to both the public and private sector and with Fraud and crimes being committed of this nature on the increase can your business afford to ignore this?

On the 7th of July in Central London we are holding a free morning seminar to discuss the current issues surrounding this and how this could affect your business.

At the seminar there will be guest speakers 1- who is an advisor to the government on info security and 2- one of Oracles senior experts on this subject.

If people are interested in more details or know anyone that would be please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Re: Free security Seminar [message #325267 is a reply to message #325252] Thu, 05 June 2008 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hemss007
hi buddy,

i am junior oracle dba in london, interested in free seminar
how would i join that?
Re: Free security Seminar [message #325268 is a reply to message #325252] Thu, 05 June 2008 08:25 Go to previous message
MattSummerbell
Thanks for the interest. If your interest is from a technical perspective then this seminar would not be for yourself as it is aimed more at a business level. What i can do for you is speak to oracle and find out when they are going to undertake any new courses for you.
Previous Topic: SR Oracle Developer Opening - Very Hot Company in the metro Detroit area!
Next Topic: Oracle DBA opportunity-Macaulay Brown, Inc.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:13:43 CDT 2024