Home » Other » Marketplace » SR Oracle Developer Opening - Very Hot Company in the metro Detroit area! (PL/SQL, FORMS, REPORTS)
SR Oracle Developer Opening - Very Hot Company in the metro Detroit area! [message #324957] Wed, 04 June 2008 11:19
thomaspps

We have a tremendous opportunity for a Senior Oracle Developer with one of the hottest companies in the metro Detroit area. Find out why we are thriving while others are trying to stay alive. Find out what it means to be a part of a first class organization that really values their employees and the work that they do.

An excellent salary/benefits package will be provided (including multiple trainings each year).

Please see details below:

Company Background

We are a marketing and distribution outsourcing company that has been in business for 25 years. Our mission is to develop and execute initiatives for corporate customers to help them build and strengthen communications and relationships with their customers. These initiatives include direct mail programs, customer contact and satisfaction projects, owner loyalty events, Web-based document distribution processes, and many others.

KEY Skills:

- Ability to lead and mentor junior/mid developers

- Strong PL/SQL coding and tuning skills

- Solid experience writing LINUX/UNIX shell scripts

- Solid Oracle Developer 6i(10g is a plus) experience (Oracle Forms/Reports)

- Excellent analytical and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills

- Strong written and verbal communication skills

- Multi tasking abilities

If this sounds like something that you would like to explore further, please send an updated word copy of your resume that details your experience with the skills mentioned above and I will give you a call to further discuss.

I look forward to your reply.

Have a great day!

Tom

Also, if you know of ANY friends or past colleagues with a strong Oracle Development background (we have 2 Sr Developer openings), please send their contact information on to me and I will present the opportunity to them (without pressure and keeping your name confidential). If anyone that you send me ends up getting the position I will send you $1,000.00 as a special “thanks” for your help. That is $1,000.00 for EACH person that gets the job.

Thomas A. Hjorth
Paradigm Personnel Solutions
thomas@par-sol.com
office: 866-926-2656
cell: 248-787-4968
e-fax: 248-479-0338

[Updated on: Wed, 04 June 2008 11:20]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: ORACLE,DATA WARE HOUSING & UNIX CAREER AT Q-SOFT INDIA (Merged)
Next Topic: Free security Seminar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:39:35 CDT 2024