Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » terms and conditions to include as text field on report (6i reports)
terms and conditions to include as text field on report [message #321948] Wed, 21 May 2008 21:41 Go to next message
chivas76
hi,

I have a report which i need to include the terms and conditions clause. This clause is more than 3 pages. If i want to include into the report. How should i go about adding this 3 pages of text description.
Should the report length amended?
Please advise urgently.

Thanks.

chivas
Re: terms and conditions to include as text field on report [message #322052 is a reply to message #321948] Thu, 22 May 2008 05:11 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'd place this text at the bottom of the report; there's no need to worry about page break - Reports will do it automatically (at least, I believe so).

However, MORE THAN 3 PAGES of "conditions and terms of use"? Who's gonna read it? It must be hell of a report (something very, very confidential or similar).

Could you, instead of printing that much text along with the report, create additional report in the menu which would only print these "conditions" so that users might see them?
Previous Topic: additional layout
Next Topic: Discoverer Viewer NULL Parameter Value
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 15:24:49 CDT 2024