Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Discoverer Standard EUL (Discoverer 10g, Oracle EBS R12, Windows XP)
Discoverer Standard EUL [message #317912] Sun, 04 May 2008 21:59 Go to next message
myura

Hi all,

As im very new in discoverer, i need some clarification and guidance. I have installed discoverer admin and also installed the sample of EUL.

I also hv tried customizing the business area and looks ok. Some ppl said that discoverer hv their own standard EUL which is all the business area already created and no need us to customizing it unless the users need us to customize it.

My question is :
1) Is it true about the standard EUL? and if its true,how do we get the standard EUL? I already searched and read lot of discoverer documentations and i got no hints about the standard EUL.
2) If its not true, kindly clarify it to me.

Thanks in adv.

Re: Discoverer Standard EUL [message #321143 is a reply to message #317912] Mon, 19 May 2008 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skooman
I've never heard of a standard EUL (and have been working with Discoverer for years).

Perhaps you could ask those people what they meant? Were they refering to the apps/EBS eul perhaps? Or the demo eul?
Re: Discoverer Standard EUL [message #329673 is a reply to message #321143] Thu, 26 June 2008 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
myura

dear skooman,

thnks for reply..
yup..they r referring to the apps/EBS eul using discoverer desktop. How do i get the apps eul for discoverer desktop? Is it require database patching?

rgds.
Re: Discoverer Standard EUL [message #329682 is a reply to message #329673] Thu, 26 June 2008 04:01 Go to previous message
skooman
There used to be a product called DBI (Daily Business Intelligence) which came with a Discoverer EUL. However, I'm not sure if that is still available. All Business intelligence on EBS is focused on OBIEE nowadays.

So, I would suggest to contact your Oracle sales rep to find out if any standard EUL is still available.
Previous Topic: Multi lingual report
Next Topic: Existing discoverer 4i to database 10g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 14:29:17 CDT 2024