Home » Developer & Programmer » Designer » Designer 1.3.2 - Preferences Navigator and Forms
icon10.gif  Designer 1.3.2 - Preferences Navigator and Forms [message #124964] Wed, 22 June 2005 09:50
Maarten
Hi!

Back to the old stuff: I am working with 1.3.2 under Windows XP (not supported by Oracle) and I am generating a module (Form). In this Form there are a couple of LOV's. I have set the properties for these LOV's in the preference navigator:

List of values height 30
Maximum width of LOV 78

After generating the form, the size of the LOV is for instance now changed to 510 (height) and 354 (width). The problem is in Windows XP (which is not supported for forms 4.5) that the LOV does not show all the data (until you hit the spacebar, then suddenly all the columns of the LOV are displayed). If you manually change the width of the LOV in Forms 4.5 and generate it again, all the columns are displayed without any problem.

Does anyone remember why the properties are overruled by designer? I am absolutely sure that on the highest level and the lowest level in the Preferences Navigator it all states:
List of values height 30
Maximum width of LOV 78

Any advice is more then welcome. Thanks!
Previous Topic: Designer data export and obsolete OPTIMIZER_GOAL parameter
Next Topic: oracle database design document needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:16:56 CDT 2024