Home » SQL & PL/SQL » SQL & PL/SQL » How to send sms to no of mobile numbers using url in plsql procedure
How to send sms to no of mobile numbers using url in plsql procedure [message #675449] Sat, 30 March 2019 06:26 Go to next message
ANIL747
I m using oracle 12c and I want send sms to huge no of mobile numbers using URL in a plsql procedure.please explain with small example
thank in advance
Re: How to send sms to no of mobile numbers using url in plsql procedure [message #675450 is a reply to message #675449] Sat, 30 March 2019 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

You have to:
1/ better explain what you want, what does mean "send sms to huge no of mobile numbers using URL";
2/ show us what you already searched.

Re: How to send sms to no of mobile numbers using url in plsql procedure [message #675451 is a reply to message #675450] Sat, 30 March 2019 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
Welcome to this forum

Please read and follow the forum guidelines, to enable us to help you:
OraFAQ Forum Guide
How to use {code} tags and make your code easier to read

Start by posting code that send sms to one person using URL in a plsql procedure.
Re: How to send sms to no of mobile numbers using url in plsql procedure [message #675454 is a reply to message #675449] Sun, 31 March 2019 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solomon Yakobson
Well, this has nothing to do with Oracle. Anyway, you need to know who is provider for each of the mobile numbers and then find out if and how these providers allow sending messages from computer. For example, my mobile phone provider is AT&T. If someone wants to send me a message from computer they have to send email to my_mobile_phone_number@txt.att.net. So to send text message to AT&T mobile phone you need to send email using oracle UTL_MAIL, UTL_TCP or UTL_SMTP package.

SY.
Re: How to send sms to no of mobile numbers using url in plsql procedure [message #675470 is a reply to message #675454] Mon, 01 April 2019 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill B
However I am not sure I would want to help someone who plans to spam a "huge" number of cell phones
Re: How to send sms to no of mobile numbers using url in plsql procedure [message #675472 is a reply to message #675470] Mon, 01 April 2019 14:32 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

And I'm not sure I would help an employee of an enterprise who claims as "specializes in software application development" and with "considerable experience in providing custom software application development services" and who has been asked and paid to develop what he asks here for free.

Previous Topic: Error in materialized view refresh path
Next Topic: Find next working day within the same period
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:25:49 CDT 2024