Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » using the values of parameters (12c)
using the values of parameters [message #656769] Tue, 18 October 2016 07:40 Go to next message
franckdev
[MERGED by LF]

hi , i have two forms in the first i save the information such as name of entreprise, contact ...
in the second forms i want to recover the information in the first form. i use the parameter an create when_create_record trigger at the block from the second form.
Quote:

:FICHE_IDENTIFICATION.ACTIVITE_PRECISE := :parameter.ACTIVITE_PRECISE;
but i have not the good result. someone can help me ?

thank you.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2016 00:09] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

how to recuperate the values from other froms with parameters [message #656772 is a reply to message #656769] Tue, 18 October 2016 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
franckdev
i am two froms (general_scren and l_fisc) in the general screen form i save the informations (name of entreprise, activite_precise)
i want to recuperate the values from general_screen into the bloc of l_fisc. so i create the parameters and i create when_create_record trigger bloc level.

in the when_create_record i use this
:FICHE_IDENTIFICATION.ACTIVITE_PRECISE := :parameter.ACTIVITE_PRECISE;

i have not the good result. someone can help me to resolve this problem ?

thank you
Re: how to recuperate the values from other froms with parameters [message #656784 is a reply to message #656772] Wed, 19 October 2016 00:08 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Forms don't "exchange" parameter values unless you do that by passing them through parameter list (in CALL_FORM, for example). If these forms aren't related (i.e. you don't call one from another), perhaps you should switch to global variables.

Both parameters and global variables are described in Forms Help.
Previous Topic: how to get weight in oracle forms from weighment machine
Next Topic: connect oracle forms 6i to mysql database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 11:07:16 CDT 2024