Home » Other » Training & Certification » Hands-On Lab Development Help
Hands-On Lab Development Help [message #440563] Mon, 25 January 2010 12:38
tim2boles
A little over a month ago I was asking if anyone could point me to Hands-On labs for Database Administrators. I appreciate everyone's input and help. I am going onto the next step of my idea and create these labs myself.

I would like to get your view.

I am going to create some Hands-On Labs for Oracle and would like to get some ideas of what areas Database Administrators would like to see covered for their own skill development. I am looking more towards DBAs and not developers at this point. Areas could include using Logminer, RMAN, GRID, RAC, OEM - Grid Control, Data Guard, Logical Standbys, Physical Standbys...just to name a few.

If you would be so kind and take 5 minutes to fill participate in this survey I will be happy to let you review the labs that interested you the most for free. It is a win-win situation. You gain knowledge and understanding, I have people reviewing what I supply to make sure it is user friendly and works.

Use the follwing url (http in front) to go to the survey.

FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=b88w0rx4n54t3nj699472

About Mid-Feburary I will take the results of the survey and provide a schedule of the labs to whom ever is interested in receiving a copy.

If you have questions please let me know.

tim2boles@hotmail.com
Previous Topic: OCP Exam
Next Topic: Oracle mandatory Training so expensive
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:16:36 CDT 2024