Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Forms 6i and Patch 19 (Windows 7 and Database 12.1.0.2)
Oracle Forms 6i and Patch 19 [message #677441] Fri, 20 September 2019 09:31 Go to previous message
AMER_ALIDANDCHI
Hallo everyone,

I have questions according to the topic forms/reports 6i :

1) I want to install a clean version from Oracle Forms/Reports 6i with Patch 19 on Windows 7 32 bit without any problems and i want to connect with database 12.1.0.2 ,where can i find a clean version without problems , could you send me a link to download .Forms/Reports 6i with patch 19.

2) Is there any problems with Windows7 ,when yes, which configuration in Windows must i do, could you please in details for me explain.

3) Is there any Problems with database 12.1.0.2 , which configuration must i do on database .must i change UTF8 NLS_CHARACTER_SET or sqlnet.ora on database Server. (Database will be installed on Server and Forms 6i will be installed on Client Side separately).

4) After installation ,which Configuration must i do on Client side for Forms/Reports 6i for connection with database 12.1.0.2 , i mean adjustment for TNSNAMES.ORA and SQLNET.ORA on Client Side.

5) I do not want to deploy forms and reports on the Web , only Client/Server .(Desktop Application and not as Web Application ).I mean , i do not want to install Apllication Server.

Many thanks a lot in Advance.

Yours Sincerely.
AMER ALI DANDCHI

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: navigable current Record
Next Topic: frm-40733
Goto Forum: