Home » Other » Community Hangout » Helpful Oracle error/info messages (IDMLCM 11.1.2.3)
Helpful Oracle error/info messages [message #643508] Fri, 09 October 2015 05:13 Go to previous message
gazzag
I've been battling with the World's Worst Software Install in work for over a week now - the OIM-OAM-OUD integration using IDMLCM deployment wizard. If you're interested, I'm following instructions similar to the ones here. The install consists of a series of stages, each of which has to complete successfully, be reviewed and validated before the next stage can begin. On a good day, from start to finish, the whole install should take around six hours. If at any point something goes wrong the current stage must be restarted. If it is really bad, the whole deployment has to be restarted! Having started it for the n-th time earlier on today I am on the last-but-one stage (again) which I'm hoping and praying is going to complete successfully before I move onto the final phase (again).

I have just returned to my desk after making a coffee to continue baby-sitting this install when I found that I must have accidentally hit the "cancel" button - 75% into the current stage - while locking my screen. The dialogue box below popped up scaring the bejesus out of me. Which button would you click to get things back on track and not WASTE ANOTHER SIX BLOODY HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!?? "Continue" with what, precisely? Wink

http://www.jamms.org/tmp/Screenshot-Confirmation.png

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Does age really matter in technical forums?
Next Topic: HrOUG 2015
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:02:14 CDT 2024