Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » Registered portlet but unable to place it (Oracle Portal 10.1.2.3.0)
Registered portlet but unable to place it [message #569825] Fri, 02 November 2012 02:46 Go to previous message
robertmarkbram
Hi All,

I am using Oracle Portal 10.1.2.3.0 and have deployed a portlet application using JDeveloper, which says it succeeded.

When I log in to the portal, click Edit on any page > Navigator > Providers tab > Registered Providers > Edit Registration on the portlet I previously deployed > Connection tab, I see the providers URL: /publications-dev/providers, and I can access that URL and see the following output:

Congratulations! You have successfully reached your Provider's Test Page.
Recognizing Portlets...
PublicationsNewsPortlet
PublicationsNewsDetailPortlet
PublicationsNewsDetailListPortlet
PublicationsCareersPortlet
PublicationsCareersDetailPortlet
PublicationsCareersDetailListPortlet
Recognizing component versions...
ptlshare.jar version: 10.1.2.0.2
pdkjava.jar version: 10.1.2.0.2

Yet, when I try to add the portlet to a page, searching for the portlet name "Careers Widget Portlet" or "PublicationsCareersPortlet" reveals nothing. This is defined in the provider.xml:
<name>PublicationsCareersPortlet</name>
<title>Careers Widget Portlet</title>

Can anyone give me a hint to what I might be missing? How can the Providers Test Paqe state that it recognizes the portlets but I cannot add them to a page?

Kind Regards,

Rob

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to add and HTML file to WC Portal: Spaces via Content Presenter or something else
Next Topic: Customized Development with OIM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 15:46:28 CDT 2024