Home » Applications » PeopleSoft, JD Edwards & Siebel » FDM - fExecuteCustomScriptAsync doens't work (Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management v11.1.2.1.00)
FDM - fExecuteCustomScriptAsync doens't work [message #538677] Sun, 08 January 2012 17:54
DavidJespersen
Hello community!
I am novice in FDM, and i would be very greatful, if someone can assist me with my problem in FDM scripting.
FDM version is 11.1.2.1.00

I wrote 2 custom scripts - General and Web scripts

General script:
1) General script execute SQL-query that gets data from database.
2) Then data is saved to an Array.
3) Then script open existing XLS file, that is used as a document template (it has columns headers for date, business unit, data and so on).
4) Data is loaded to XLS file.
5) XLS file is SAVED AS in catalog "Archive" with the name "BU_<date>"

WebScript - just execute genereal script with this code:

Quote:
Sub webwebSAP2FDM()

'Asynchronous Script Processing
'Declare Local Variables
Dim strScriptToRun
Dim strLoadBalanceServerName

strScriptToRun = "SAP_2_HYP_COPY_XLS" 'Name of the script to execute (Type Custom General Only)
strLoadBalanceServerName = "HYP-APP1T" 'Load balance server for Asynchronous process to use

If API.DataWindow.Utilities.fExecuteCustomScriptAsync(CStr(strScriptToRun), CStr(strLoadBalanceServerName)) = True Then
MsgBox "OK"
Else
MsgBox "Failed"
End If

End Sub

General script work just fine - all data is loaded from DB to array and then to file, and file with data is saved in "Archive" folder.
The problem is with web script - there is no errors, but it refuses to execute general script ("Failed" MsgBox appears).

www. image-share.com/upload/1190/206.png

Best regards,
David Jespersen
Previous Topic: What JD Edwards Really is?
Next Topic: speed order entry - JD Edwards
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:17:35 CDT 2024