Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Designer Not Keeping pulldown selections (merged 2) (Form Builder 12.2.1.2.0 Linux)
Designer Not Keeping pulldown selections (merged 2) [message #677737] Wed, 09 October 2019 18:06 Go to next message
Dave L.
I have been away from Oracle forms for quite some time but was asked to create a "simple" form...

However, the form builder acts as if possessed. I copied an existing form that represented a certain table and have attempted to massage it to represent a new table.

Unfortunately, I can go to the property palette and do something like try to change the "Bevel" selection under the "Physical" for a "Data Block" item. One I just did was set for "Lowered". Just selecting the field without selecting a new value and it changed it to "None". I then hit the pulldown arrow and select "Raised" and it spins through the items and changes it to "Plain"

This is not the only place this happens...almost any selection with a pulldown can result in this kind of craziness.

Designer Not Keeping pulldown selections [message #677738 is a reply to message #677737] Wed, 09 October 2019 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave L.
I have been away from Oracle forms for quite some time but was asked to create a "simple" form...

However, the form builder acts as if possessed. I copied an existing form that represented a certain table and have attempted to massage it to represent a new table.

Unfortunately, I can go to the property palette and do something like try to change the "Bevel" selection under the "Physical" for a "Data Block" item. One I just did was set for "Lowered". Just selecting the field without selecting a new value and it changed it to "None". I then hit the pulldown arrow and select "Raised" and it spins through the items and changes it to "Plain"

This is not the only place this happens...almost any selection with a pulldown can result in this kind of craziness.

Re: Designer Not Keeping pulldown selections [message #677741 is a reply to message #677738] Thu, 10 October 2019 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Sounds like a bug, in which case you're probably better off talking to oracle support.
Re: Designer Not Keeping pulldown selections [message #677743 is a reply to message #677741] Thu, 10 October 2019 09:25 Go to previous message
Dave L.
Thank you. I agree. Was hoping that someone else may have experienced this phenomena and the ultimate solution.
Previous Topic: Read data from serial port
Next Topic: Unable to open oracle form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:22:16 CDT 2024