Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to pen a procedure in attached libraries in Forms Builder (10g Forms Builder )
How to pen a procedure in attached libraries in Forms Builder [message #657303] Fri, 04 November 2016 14:00 Go to next message
jwang02
I got an error message: WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-1422
when I pushed PageDown to populate a child section after entering fields in parent section.

I did this without problem in dev environment with old data. Production has newer data and has this issue

I checked WVI triggers in those data blocks and found some of them reference procedures in Attached Libraries.
How to open or edit a procedure in Attached Libraries?

Am I doing right to fix the bug?
Re: How to pen a procedure in attached libraries in Forms Builder [message #657342 is a reply to message #657303] Mon, 07 November 2016 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
You open up the attached library itself and then you can see/modify the code in it.
Re: How to pen a procedure in attached libraries in Forms Builder [message #657505 is a reply to message #657342] Thu, 10 November 2016 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwang02
Thank you for answering my question.

However, I clicked/double-clicked the procedure name under Attached Libraries, and nothing came out.
I right clicked to have a menu, and tried to use SQL/PL Editor to open it, the same thing.

I checked the procedure name in the database, and could not find it.

How to open it?
Re: How to pen a procedure in attached libraries in Forms Builder [message #657559 is a reply to message #657505] Mon, 14 November 2016 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
Have you actually opened the library as a separate file? you need to use open from the file menu, same as opening an fmb.
You try to look at it from the attached libraries node under the form you will not be able to access the code.
Re: How to pen a procedure in attached libraries in Forms Builder [message #658028 is a reply to message #657559] Wed, 30 November 2016 23:35 Go to previous message
chat2raj.s
You may click on the procedure name and drag the same into your Program units node in your object navigator and drop the same. You can debug from here and finally you can delete it from Program units.
Previous Topic: When I Run the oracle form Builder I got error
Next Topic: Mobility application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:44:30 CDT 2024