Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » How to download Plugins for offline installation for Firefox and Internet Explorer to run Fusion Middleware Forms 11g in client pc's not having Internet Access? (Fusion Middleware Forms, 11g, Windows 7)
How to download Plugins for offline installation for Firefox and Internet Explorer to run Fusion Middleware Forms 11g in client pc's not having Internet Access? [message #637394] Sat, 16 May 2015 11:09 Go to next message
m_golam_hossain

Can anybody please give me the download url/location of Java Plugins for Firefox and Internet Explorer for Offline Installation to run Oracle Fusion Middleware Forms 11g, because my client PC's don't have Internet Access.

Thank you in advance for an urgent help please.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 May 2015 11:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to download Plugins for offline installation for Firefox and Internet Explorer to run Fusion Middleware Forms 11g in client pc's not having Internet Access? [message #637396 is a reply to message #637394] Sat, 16 May 2015 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Your client may not have access but you obviously yes, so download it for your client.
It is quite suspicious your client use an Oracle product without any Internet access as I wonder he could get the product and how he can submit a SR without this access.

Note that nothing is urgent in a forum
If you urgently need this then call Oracle support.

Re: How to download Plugins for offline installation for Firefox and Internet Explorer to run Fusion Middleware Forms 11g in client pc's not having Internet Access? [message #637405 is a reply to message #637396] Sun, 17 May 2015 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m_golam_hossain

Michel Cadot,

Thank you very much for your valuable time and attention to my topic. By the term 'Client PC' I tried to mean the workstations in my network.

Regarding urgency,
Quote:
Note that nothing is urgent in a forum

It is no more urgent now, because in the meantime I solved it by myself.

Thank you again.
Re: How to download Plugins for offline installation for Firefox and Internet Explorer to run Fusion Middleware Forms 11g in client pc's not having Internet Access? [message #637410 is a reply to message #637405] Sun, 17 May 2015 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

How?

Re: How to download Plugins for offline installation for Firefox and Internet Explorer to run Fusion Middleware Forms 11g in client pc's not having Internet Access? [message #653088 is a reply to message #637410] Mon, 27 June 2016 07:08 Go to previous message
m_golam_hossain

Though I can not remember what other additional steps I followed,
I think I had done the following steps to do this:

Step-01:
Downloaded and Installed jdk-7u67

Step-02:
Enabled Java in following way:
Control Panel-->Programs-->Double Click Java-->
In Java Tab Click View button-->
Enabled Java with tick mark in both user and system tabs
Restart the computer

Extremely sorry for late reply, because I didn't notice the question, otherwise I won't miss it.

[Unfortunately this method is not working now]

Kind regards.
Previous Topic: Need to insert data from XML file into Oracle Table (very urgent)
Next Topic: FOR ORDINALITY Read order
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:31:52 CDT 2024