Home » Other » Community Hangout » Discuss: What's your favorite SQL / PLSQL forum or Q&A site, and why?
Discuss: What's your favorite SQL / PLSQL forum or Q&A site, and why? [message #626544] Tue, 28 October 2014 16:26 Go to next message
nroshak
So I'm curious. What is your favorite SQL and PL/SQL forum or Q&A site? What're your beefs? Do you WISH you could find the perfect home for your SQL needs, but haven't quite?

Not trying to push or sell anything. I really want to know what you love and hate about the forums out there, including this OraFAQ forum.

In your opinion - What out there is great, and what's missing or hard to find?

-Natalka

PS. Quick survey on this if you'd prefer to fill it instead of posting here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S6OLql6_-GDUDMZ9HL2-brvZIJIaLgbyE6S7nFucJbU/viewform

[Updated on: Tue, 28 October 2014 16:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Discuss: What's your favorite SQL / PLSQL forum or Q&A site, and why? [message #626545 is a reply to message #626544] Tue, 28 October 2014 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nroshak
At the risk of prejudicing the discussion... it's only fair if I give my likes and dislikes too.

I like the OraFAQ sql/plsql forum and the OTN sql/plsql forum . I frequent these for SQL much more than pl/sql. I think that of these have high-quality SQL answers and high traffic. My biggest beef is how hard it is to find existing answers relevant to whatever I'm searching for at the moment.

I also love AskTom... when there's an askTom answer that fits my question, that I can find.

Would love to hear everyone's favorite haunts and everyone's likes, loves and frustrations/beefs/hates.

-Natalka
Re: Discuss: What's your favorite SQL / PLSQL forum or Q&A site, and why? [message #626557 is a reply to message #626545] Wed, 29 October 2014 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lalit Kumar B
nroshak wrote on Wed, 29 October 2014 03:03

I like the OraFAQ sql/plsql forum

Huh! You don't even have it in the list.
Re: Discuss: What's your favorite SQL / PLSQL forum or Q&A site, and why? [message #626580 is a reply to message #626557] Wed, 29 October 2014 08:13 Go to previous message
nroshak
Quote:
Huh! You don't even have it in the list.

You're right... A friend put the survey together and he doesn't use this forum. Embarassed If you feel like taking the survey, and this is your favorite forum, please write it in.

-Natalka
Previous Topic: Goodbye, Larry?
Next Topic: Hello All
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:02:35 CDT 2024