Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » REP-34308: Invalid reference parameter 'ccno' in distribution list " (Reports 10 g)
REP-34308: Invalid reference parameter 'ccno' in distribution list " [message #612968] Mon, 28 April 2014 06:54 Go to next message
manyal
Dear Freinds,

I am running the report which should generate PDF files employee wise

my destination xml file is as follows

<destinations>

<foreach>
<file id="a10" name="/home/oracle/daemid/forms/payrollpayslips/ccno_&amp;&lt;ccno&gt;.pdf" instance="this">
<include src="report"/>
</file>
</foreach>

</destinations>

but when I execute it error code "REP-34308: Invalid reference parameter 'ccno' in distribution list " is diplayed .

I have changed the repeat on property of the main section to the group where ccno exists but the same error is thrown .

Kindly help me to remove this error.

Manish Manyal
Re: REP-34308: Invalid reference parameter 'ccno' in distribution list " [message #613193 is a reply to message #612968] Wed, 30 April 2014 12:02 Go to previous message
manyal
everything was fine with report and xml file except that the result set was having 0 records, in this case this error was thrown, but when i changed the parameters values so that record set was having more than 0 records, distribution worked perfectly fine. so my problem is solved, than x! everyone who viewed my problem.
Previous Topic: Oracle reports 9i text cut horizontally and the same text is printed on itself
Next Topic: Pdf Search Not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:20:20 CDT 2024