Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Pound symbol in apex (apex 4.2.2)
Pound symbol in apex [message #599043] Mon, 21 October 2013 14:26 Go to next message
karthikeyanc2003
Hi all,
I have a application of 80 pages. Yesterday I created a new page as a copy of existing page and i just modify the process code in the page . Everything is working fine except that page automatically decode the pound symbol (£) into £ . I have no idea why its happening only for that one page alone rather than any other pages. I even try to stimulate the same in apex.oracle.com but it doesn't happen at all,

Please let me know if any one come across the same situation or the way to rectify the problem other the re create this page.

Thanks
Karthik
Re: Pound symbol in apex [message #599074 is a reply to message #599043] Tue, 22 October 2013 01:39 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As you didn't change many things on that (new) page, delete it and create it once again (repeat the same "copy" process). Don't change process, just run the page. What happens? If it is OK, then modify the process.
Previous Topic: Apex Jquery
Next Topic: Apex Dynamic Actions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:55:02 CDT 2024