Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Exception when try to navigate out of region (Jdeveloper)
icon5.gif  Exception when try to navigate out of region [message #570826] Fri, 16 November 2012 03:06 Go to next message
acikus
My web application contain page fragment(region) with input boxes (with required properties set ).
Same region contains Cancel button (when pressed call action from task flow).(button works fine)
Exception arise when i try to navigate out of the region (click on some other region).
Please help me to resolve this:)
Re: Exception when try to navigate out of region [message #570827 is a reply to message #570826] Fri, 16 November 2012 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Which exception?
Re: Exception when try to navigate out of region [message #570830 is a reply to message #570827] Fri, 16 November 2012 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
acikus
Error: You must enter a value.
Input boxes require value and that is ok, but i want to avoid that.
Re: Exception when try to navigate out of region [message #570874 is a reply to message #570830] Fri, 16 November 2012 14:34 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't use JDeveloper so I'm shooting in dark (mostly based on my Forms experience).

I googled a little bit and I didn't find "You must enter a value" error (so I believe it is your free interpretation; is it not? Not that it would change anything - to me, at least, but someone else might use that information - could you specify exact error and its code)? Nevertheless, I think I understand what bothers you.

Did you - before navigating out of that region - change (insert) value into any of region items? If not, is any of these values pre-set to some value (so the program thinks that you, actually, changed something)? If so, is there any way to disable validation at that point? Forms, for example, lets you change block (that would be your region, I presume) status, or even item (your input box) status. Anything similar in JDeveloper?

Gosh, I hope someone who uses that software will see this topic and provide assistance.
Previous Topic: updating an element text in XML document
Next Topic: Connection Between Java and Oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:44:42 CDT 2024