Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle 1Z0-047 practice exams
Oracle 1Z0-047 practice exams [message #487960] Mon, 03 January 2011 19:41 Go to next message
kghkg
Exam Number/Code : 1z0-047
Exam Name : Oracle Database SQL Expert
Questions and Answers : 278 Q&As
Update Time: 2010-12-13

1. Which three tasks can be performed using regular expression support in Oracle Database 10g? (Choose three.)
A. It can be used to concatenate two strings.
B. It can be used to find out the total length of the string.
C. It can be used for string manipulation and searching operations.
D. It can be used to format the output for a column or expression having string data.
E. It can be used to find and replace operations for a column or expression having string data.
Answer: CDE

2. Evaluate the CREATE TABLE statement:
CREATE TABLE products
(product_id NUMBER(6) CONSTRAINT prod_id_pk PRIMARY KEY,
product_name VARCHAR2(15));
Which statement is true regarding the PROD_ID_PK constraint?
A. It would be created only if a unique index is manually created first.
B. It would be created and would use an automatically created unique index.
C. It would be created and would use an automatically created nonunique index.
D. It would be created and remains in a disabled state because no index is specified in the command.
Answer: B

3. View the Exhibit and examine the description of the CUSTOMERS table.
You want to add a constraint on the CUST_FIRST_NAME column of the CUSTOMERS table so that the value inserted in the column does not have numbers.
Which SQL statement would you use to accomplish the task?
A. ALTER TABLE CUSTOMERS
ADD CONSTRAINT cust_f_name
CHECK(REGEXP_LIKE(cust_first_name,'^A-Z'))NOVALIDATE ;
B. ALTER TABLE CUSTOMERS
CHECK(REGEXP_LIKE(cust_first_name,'^[0-9]'))NOVALIDATE ;
C. ALTER TABLE CUSTOMERS
CHECK(REGEXP_LIKE(cust_first_name,':alpha:'))NOVALIDATE ;
D. ALTER TABLE CUSTOMERS
CHECK(REGEXP_LIKE(cust_first_name,':digit:'))NOVALIDATE ;
Answer: C

Test1pass provides real exam test engine, it Include exam free demos.Test1pass help you pass the exam for the first time and provide three months of free upgrades and a full money back guarantee!Believe Test1pass, help you succeed!

Site 1z0-047 1z0-047 exam item bank according to the change dynamic updates, changes in the factory after each exam, we are committed to two days, updated 1z0-047 question bank. 1z0-047 exam questions to ensure coverage of more than 95% always; We provide two kinds of master versions of 1z0-047 exam for you to choose.
Re: Oracle 1Z0-047 practice exams [message #487964 is a reply to message #487960] Mon, 03 January 2011 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ramoradba
So called 278 and 269 question dump are available on net for free of cost.One of my friend followed the same questions what you posted above and failed his Exam Yesterday(02-JAN-2011).
Never ever depend On So called dumps! It is better to Learn/Understand the concepts behind it. And then practice the dumps.Don`t follow the answers blindly.No one will give guarantee for the Questions.

Sriram

[Updated on: Mon, 03 January 2011 21:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle 1Z0-047 practice exams [message #487995 is a reply to message #487964] Tue, 04 January 2011 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Well said! Those that follow dumps are just dumb. The only interest of dumps is to find where they are wrong and why.

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2011 01:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle 1Z0-047 practice exams [message #488384 is a reply to message #487960] Thu, 06 January 2011 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gilmanba
I just took the exam last month and passed (the second time). As far as practice exams, I used Kaplan. It cost $69 for a month and I think it really helped. The first time I took the exam I just used the SQL Certified Expert Exam Guide by Steve O'Hearn and the free exams that came with the book were not representative of the actual exam, IMO. The Kaplan test was better. It's a hard exam, and I have used Oracle SQL pretty regularly for the past 6 years.
Good Luck!
Re: Oracle 1Z0-047 practice exams [message #488395 is a reply to message #488384] Fri, 07 January 2011 01:24 Go to previous message
ramoradba
Everything in this world is best only If you know the concepts.

Sriram
Previous Topic: Oracle exam
Next Topic: Need Math Homework help?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:24:42 CDT 2024