Home » Other » Training & Certification » Practice Test for Oracle OCP Exam (11.2.0.1.0)
Practice Test for Oracle OCP Exam [message #479054] Thu, 14 October 2010 08:19 Go to next message
chetanaZ
Hi,

I have completed by 10g OCP and aspiring to appear for 11g OCP exam

In that context I have following queries

1) The following link suggest practice exams from Kaplan and Transcdencer
Is it legal to pay these sites online and get the practice test material downloaded?
and does it have any adverse implications?
http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=41&p_org_id=1001&lang=US&p_exam_id=1Z0_050

2) I studied with Beta verison of Oracle 11g and now Oracle has validated the exam for Release 2
Though I will need to study from release 2 book, I would like to know how much the difference between beta version and release 2 as far as only 1z0-050 exam is concerned?

Thanks and Regards,
Chetanaz
Re: Practice Test for Oracle OCP Exam [message #479153 is a reply to message #479054] Thu, 14 October 2010 15:33 Go to previous message
John Watson
I see little point in buying these "practice" exams. Why not simply do the real thing? It doesn't cost that much more than the practice exams, and you will be getting real questions. If you fail, second time should be easy. And you never know, you might pass.
I can't comment on the difference between beta and production, because I did everything on beta. However, if Oracle Uni says that the exam is validated against 11.1 and 11.2, there should be no questions where the answer is release specific.
Keep studying! Because then you won't need luck.
Previous Topic: DBA OCA
Next Topic: Oracle Apps Training, Project in Pune & Mumbai
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:10:56 CDT 2024