Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions
WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #219639] Thu, 15 February 2007 04:29 Go to next message
ouadah
Hi,
i am using WebUtil with Oracle Application Server to migrrate Forms6i on Forms10g
i have got the probleme:
oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions bean not found
WEBUTIL_FILE.FILE_SELECTION_DIALOG_INT will not work.
all configuration is good ( formsweb.cfg, wenutill.pll...)
but i have got this probleme
Anyone can help me ?
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #223187 is a reply to message #219639] Wed, 07 March 2007 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeshanali76

Have u compiled the pll file r not?
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #223480 is a reply to message #219639] Fri, 09 March 2007 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
abed24

I have the same problem Sad
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #223764 is a reply to message #223480] Sun, 11 March 2007 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouadah
i have resolved the problem
the solution is to :
-download jacob.jar and jacob.dll and frmwebutil.jar all directories (com and jini), you put them into the both directories ORACLE_HOME/forms/java and ORACLE_HOME/forms/webutil.
-download webutil.pll and webutil.olb package , copy all files into ORACLE_HOME/forms/java and ORACLE_HOME/forms/webutil.
-create a new user webutil on your data base and create the package webutil_db using à script create_webutil_db.sql

after that you compile again webutil.pll and you forms.
all this steps are described in this document:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/htdocs/webutil/web_util.pdf

Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #259101 is a reply to message #219639] Tue, 14 August 2007 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charlie.Sebastian
Hi,

I have a problem using webutil at Application Server too. Razz
I already success setting Application Server, but on a client side if they don't choose Grant or Grant Always on Webutil Startup Screen, they can not use the webutil function on their computer.
I already try to re-install JInitiator, but it didn't work.
Can anyone help me how can I fix this problem? Any suggest will be great help for me.

Thx
Charlie
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #259110 is a reply to message #219639] Tue, 14 August 2007 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ouadah
try this link,
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/htdocs/webutil/web_util.pdf
all steps are described,
best reguards.
icon12.gif  Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #259260 is a reply to message #259110] Tue, 14 August 2007 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charlie.Sebastian
Thanks you for the clue. Smile
But I already set webutil on application server and it works on some user's computer.
After I investigate on java console at user's computer which can not use the webutil from application server, I come to know that user's computer cannot download frmwebutil.jar and jacob.jar from application server Jar Cache. They only download frmall_jinit.jar each time they start the application server.
That is why I assume that in the first using application server, if user does not select grant or grant always on the webutil first dialog, the computer cannot download 2 files (frmwebutil.jar and jacob.jar) and they cannot use the webutil function.
Can anyone help me about this problem?

Thx
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #274682 is a reply to message #219639] Tue, 16 October 2007 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vipvaishu
Same issue with jacob.dll if some one have fixed please let us know
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #286104 is a reply to message #274682] Thu, 06 December 2007 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kaeluan
One thing i know is that if the user don`t have admin privilege on the computer the first time it connect to the application server, AppServer will not be able to download the webutil file on the client computer and this will prevent webutil to work properly.

Also another thing that can cause problem with appserver and report server is if you have pop-up blocker enabled on your computer. So maybe you could add your appServer adress to the list of trusted site to allow pop-up
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #301497 is a reply to message #286104] Wed, 20 February 2008 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charlie.Sebastian
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions.
I already fix the problem. This caused by user wrong namely the address of application, so it can not download frmwebutil dan jacob file into client computer. Embarassed

Best Regards,
Charlie
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #361542 is a reply to message #301497] Wed, 26 November 2008 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
samit_gandhi

i cant see the pdf file pls send me on samit_gandhi@yahoo.com if anybody have it

thanks in advance
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #379961 is a reply to message #361542] Thu, 08 January 2009 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scorpio_
You need to include a webutil object group and compile a form!
Then it run!!
Re: WebUtil Problem oracle.forms.webutil.file.FileFunctions [message #440568 is a reply to message #301497] Mon, 25 January 2010 15:46 Go to previous message
gonzpard
Look at the demo:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/htdocs/webutil/webutil.htm

Augusto Gonzales
Previous Topic: forms displaying arabic in locapc but not in OAS
Next Topic: I have a problem when report send directly to printer through application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:55:21 CDT 2024