Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Is there any software?
Is there any software? [message #300557] Sat, 16 February 2008 00:33 Go to next message
srina
Hi all,
I am a businessman, for my business I need to visit number of sites daily. And many times I have to fill long application form or check those forms, it takes lot of time. Is there any software which can help me in filling out all these forms? If you guys have any ideas in this matter do help me please.
Thanks in advance!
Re: Is there any software? [message #300618 is a reply to message #300557] Sat, 16 February 2008 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Unless I'm wrong, your question has nothing to do with Oracle. In a case you didn't notice, this is Oracle Business Intelligence forum of the OraFAQ Forum - we discuss Oracle related problems here (not general problems businessmen have in their busy lives).

Therefore, perhaps you should ask for solution somewhere else.
Re: Is there any software? [message #300997 is a reply to message #300557] Mon, 18 February 2008 23:28 Go to previous message
yasio
Hi,
It’s really a time consuming process to fill all the details in forms again and again. Right now I am using a software called RoboForm. It can fill out forms online as easily as clicking the mouse button. It will also help you in log in to your online accounts automatically. It does really help me and I hope it will help you too.
Try it!
Previous Topic: degenerated dimensions
Next Topic: Master detail report from apex
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:32:03 CDT 2024