Home » Other » Community Hangout » Just to chill out
Just to chill out [message #191640] Thu, 07 September 2006 07:22
tarundua

A Letter from a S/W Professional to his girl friend:
====================================================

Sweetheart, I've seen you yesterday while surfing on local train platform and realised that you are the only site I was browsing for.
For long time,I've been lonely,this has been the bug in my life and you can be a real debugger for me now. My life is just uncompiled program without you which never produces an executable code and hence is useless.
You are not only beautiful by face but all your ActiveX controls are attractive as well. Your smile is so delightful which encourages me and gives power to me equal to thousands of mainframes processing power.
When you looked at me last evening, I felt like all my program modules are running smoothly and giving expected results.
/* which I never experienced before */.

With this letter,I just want to convey you that, if we are linked together,I'll provide you all objects & libraries necessary for human being to live a error free life. Also don't bother about the firewall which may be created by our parents as I've strong hacking capabilities by which I'll ultimately break their security passwords and make them agree for our marriage.
I anticipate that nobody has already logged in to your database so that my connect script will fail. And its all certain that if this happened to me, my system will crash beyond recovery.
Kindly interpret this letter properly and grant me all privileges of your inbox.

- A Software Professional
Previous Topic: Second holiday within a year!!
Next Topic: Its a boy
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:48:50 CDT 2024