Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » mapping with joiner operator cannot be validated/deployed - why?
mapping with joiner operator cannot be validated/deployed - why? [message #159363] Fri, 17 February 2006 14:44 Go to next message
s8472
hi guys,

i want to join two oracle tables with a flatfile in a mapping and output it into a new table (staging_table).
so i created a new mapping, imported the sources and drag-drop the joiner operator. i connected the the sources with the joiner and set the how to join in the operator properties. finally i connected the join-output with a new table.

problem: validating this mapping did not work!! the validating report did not even put an error or warning, it just says "wasnt validated".

anybody any idea ??

greetings
s8472
Re: mapping with joiner operator cannot be validated/deployed - why? [message #159371 is a reply to message #159363] Fri, 17 February 2006 15:55 Go to previous message
s8472
the problem was the combination of the flat file and tables. so i imaged the flat file to a table and used this table for the join-input. worked perfectly!

greetings
s8472
Previous Topic: Import OWB Repository
Next Topic: how could i easily check my dw
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:21:31 CDT 2024